Acceptance of terms and conditions
By purchasing, redeeming or attempting to redeem a Less Than Three – Naturally eGift Card, you accept and become bound by the terms and conditions below as varied from time to time.
We reserve the right to vary these terms and conditions at any time and without notice. Please check these terms and conditions on the Less Than Three – Naturally Website (here) at regular intervals for any changes.
Purchasing eGift Cards
You may purchase eGift Cards online or at market locations by payment in cash or by debit or credit card. eGift Cards may only be purchased with the value specified on the eGift Card.
eGift Cards will be activated at the point of sale by our sales operators. There may be a short delay in processing the activation of eGift Cards during which time; the eGift Card may not be redeemed.
EGift Cards and promotions and competitions
We may from time to time issue eGift Cards as a promotion or as a prize in our competitions. Such eGift Cards may only be used by the persons to whom they are issued. We may require any person presenting such eGift Cards for redemption to provide proof of their identity or other eligibility to use the eGift Cards to our satisfaction.
How and when you can redeem a eGift Card
An eGift Card may only be redeemed by the purchase of goods and services online or at market locations. eGift Cards cannot be redeemed by purchases over the telephone, by email or by facsimile.
eGift Cards cannot be redeemed for Invoices.
Purchases exceeding the value of an eGift Card
An eGift Card may only be redeemed by purchases and postage (if applicable) up to the value specified on the eGift Card. If you wish to make a purchase that exceeds that value, you must pay the excess using another method of payment.
Multiple purchases using an eGift Card
An eGift Card may be redeemed in one or more transactions. When making purchases using the eGift Card, the balance on your eGift Card will be reduced by the value of the purchase and postage (if applicable). The remaining balance may be used by making future purchases subject to these terms and conditions.
You may check the balance on your eGift Card and relevant transaction history by making enquires with our customer service representative at a market or online.
Reversal of redemption
The redemption of eGift Cards may not be cancelled or reversed except with our approval which we may give or withhold at our discretion. This does not affect your rights under the Australian Consumer Law or under our returns policy in respect of goods or services purchased on redemption of an eGift Card.
eGift Cards cannot be cancelled, exchanged or redeemed for cash.
Expiry of eGift Cards
Less Than Three – Naturally eGift Cards do not have an expiry date.
You are responsible for the use and safety of your eGift Card. We are not responsible for any transactions using your eGift Card except to the extent that there has been fraud or negligence by us or by any of our employees.
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all responsibility for any harm to any person or property or for any loss of profits or other indirect or consequential loss relating to the purchase, redemption or attempted redemption of eGift Cards. This does not affect your rights in respect of goods or services purchased on redemption of an eGift Card.
We exclude all responsibility for any tax, liability or duty arising from purchase, redemption or attempted redemption of eGift Cards and in respect of the purchase of goods or services on redemption of an eGift Card.
No granting of time indulgence or failure to enforce a provision of these terms and conditions shall constitute a waiver by us of the same.
Please do not hesitate to email: info@LessThanThreeNaturally.com.au if you have any queries, comments or requests for information you may have regarding eGift Cards or these terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions cover the entire agreement and understanding between you and us relating to your purchase, redemption or attempt to redeem an eGift Card.
In these terms and conditions unless the context otherwise requires:
- Australian Consumer Law means the law set out in Schedule 2 of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth)
- eGift Card means a eGift Card issued by us or available for purchase from us in accordance with these terms and conditions
- At market locations means a community or other market that is attended by Less Than Three – Naturally and does not include virtual or online stores or points of sale
- Less Than Three – Naturally Website means the website at www.LessThanThreeNaturally.com.au
- We, our, us and Less Than Three – Naturally refers to Less Than Three – Naturally ABN 394 572 921 91
- You, you and yours refers to any person purchasing, redeeming or attempting to redeem an eGift Card and includes a person who places an order for or pays for a eGift Card.
In these terms and conditions, unless the context otherwise requires:
- headings do not affect interpretation
- singular includes plural and plural includes singular
- a reference to a party includes its executors, administrators, successors and permitted assigns
- a reference to a person includes a partnership, corporation, association, government body and any other entity
- a provision is not to be construed against a person because that person prepared it.